Octodad: Dadliest Catch is a game about destruction, deception, and fatherhood. The player controls Octodad, a dapper octopus masquerading as a human, as he goes about his life. Octodad’s existence is a constant struggle, as he must master mundane tasks with his unwieldy boneless tentacles while simultaneously keeping his cephalopodan nature a secret from his human family.
In this sequel to the splash hit Octodad, our cephaloprotagonist has gotten himself in a bind between his wife’s mounting mistrust, and a disastrous trip to the local aquarium! Are you dad enough to control the titular octopus father as he strives to hide his nautical nature from his family while keeping his tangled tentacles intact?
- Octodad’s wacky physics create hilarious moments that are different every time. Be surprised by the randomness of Octodad’s flailing or express your own sense of humor by making Octodad do silly things.
- An all-new adventure that explores Octodad’s world, relationships and backstory.
- Complete Octodad’s sartorial style by collecting and wearing a variety of hidden neckties.
- Gather family members and/or friends to control Octodad’s limbs in co-op mode with 2 to 4 players. Up to 4 times the limbsanity!
- Gain access to the (Windows Only) level editor that the Young Horses used to create Octodad: Dadliest Catch. Create your own ridiculous levels for Octodad to squish and flop through and submit them to Steam Workshop.
- Play mod levels created by the Steam community and the creators of Octodad on Steam Workshop. (PC/Mac/Linux)
- Experience Dadliest Catch’s unique control scheme with various control inputs, including X360, DualShock4, Mouse + Keyboard, Mac multitouch trackpad, Windows 8 touchscreens, DirectInput, and XInput controllers which all can be remapped to any configuration a player may want.
OS: Windows XP SP3
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0Ghz or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel Core HD Graphics (3000/4000), NVIDIA 8800 GT, ATI Radeon HD 4850 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0
Hard Drive: 1 GB
Related Posts via Categories